PETER NIELSEN AND PARTNERS LAW OFFICE is a Polish-Danish law firm having its seat in Warsaw, Poland. Since its establishment in 1990 it has gained market recognition as the reliable and efficient advisor. In 1990 and 1991 PNP assisted the Polish state in one of the first privatisations; Slaska Fabryka Kabli was changed into a joint stock company, and subsequently introduced on the Warsaw Stock Exchange among the first five stock-exchange companies. nitially Peter Nielsen & Partners Law Office concentrated mainly on assisting foreign clients in establishing companies and representative offices in Poland, but further on the focus has been shifted to assisting these clients in daily tasks, such as drafting standard and individual contracts, assisting in negotiations and strategy development, debt collections and litigations both in ordinary and arbitration courts as well as assisting in mergers and acquisitions.
Our professional philosophy is to provide independent legal advice to private companies and public enterprises; both international and Polish. We value high ethical standards and we maintain high professional level of services. Moreover, we believe in constant development of the company and education of the team members. We find for our clients practical solutions within many areas of legal practice. During the last 13 years we have introduced a significant amount of foreign companies on the Polish market and most of them we still service. Our team is helpful and enjoys working in the multicultural environment. The company assists clients from all over the world; the majority of them, however, comes from the Nordic countries.
The scope of activity of Peter Nielsen & Partners Law Office includes rendering services connected with the commercial law, particularly issues concerning:
- comprehensive legal services concerning foreign investments.
- analysis of legal status of enterprises and companies for the privatisation/acquisition purposes, due diligence reports,
- assisting foreign investors in mergers and acquisitions of the Polish enterprises and companies, specifically within the following sectors: electro-mechanical industry, environment and energy, building materials, food processing, packaging, communication,
- advising on taxes and customs issues,
- drafting and negotiating contracts,
- intellectual property law cases,
- commercial litigation.