The firm was founded in 1925 and consists of 11 lawyers and a staff of 14 para-legals and secretaries.
A medium sized firm by Austrian standards gives the resources to handle matters of significant magnitude and complexity. The firm represents a diverse and expanding group of clients, including national/ multinational corporations of varying sizes, involved in areas such as international finance, banking, commercial real estate development, environmental matters, trade regulations, mergers and acquisitions and international commercial arbitration. The firm has an extensive and diversified business practice including company and corporate law, mergers and acquisitions banking, competition/industrial property/estate/ tenancy/environmental/ construction law, licence agreements and turnkey projects. The firm’s real estate practice includes all phasis of acquisition, financing, construction, leasing, sale and development of properties. Particular emphasis is placed on commercial real estate development and projects such as business parks and shopping centres, hotels and tourism.